The following information helps you resolve issues that may arise during operation of the CNC Autoblaster.
Abrasive stops flowing while running the machine, but the machine continues motion.
- The machine may have a blockage preventing it from delivering oxide to the nozzle, check the following:
- Check for a blockage in the nozzle,
- Check for blockage in the sandblasting hose,
- Check for blockage in the sand flow block,
- There may not be enough oxide in the pressure pot and the sensor did not detect that to stop and recycle the oxide.
Machine won’t start
- Check that the Emergency STOP switch is not pushed in,
- Check that there is power to the unit from the power point,
- Check that all circuit breakers are switched on in the back of the unit,
- Faulty proximity sensor shorting the 24v power supply.
The Machine is Recycling oxide too many times in a short period
- Check there is sufficient Sand in the pressure pot,
- The proximity sensor may need to be recalibrated.
The Machine is blasting but does not seem to remove material when blasting
- The oxide has broken down and is no longer cutting thru the material, replace the oxide.
The machine is blasting in only one plane
- The Motor on the X or Y axis may have failed,
- Check if there is a RED light on the stepper motor driver, if the is the stepper motor is faulty and needs to be replaced.