Sandmaster J+ Vacuum Portable Sandblasting System
Sandmaster Junior Plus is a vacuum sandblasting machine with a closed abrasive circuit designed for stream-abrasive processing equipped with a cyclone system of separation and filtration. The device is dedicated to medium-volume Headstone production companies.
It has advanced engineered solutions such as an automatic re-fill of the pot, a self-regulating abrasive valve, and a great filtration system to keep your abrasive free of contaminates. It’s perfect for companies wanting efficient blasting and a healthy work environment.
This very well-built dustless system provides you with a reliable standard flat-panel vacuum sandblasting system. Couple it with the Sandmaster Levelling Arm for weightless blasting operations.
Weights and Measures
- Vacuum Head diameter:
- Dimensions: 85 x 65 x 140cm
- Floor Space Requirement: 85 x 65cm
- Weight: 60kg
- Shipping Weight: 100kg
- Shipping Dimension: 110 x 110 x 170cm
- Power: 240V/50hz - 10amp
- Vacuum Power: 1200W
- Standard Nozzle: 4 mm
- Available Nozzle Sizes: 4, 5mm
- Working Pressure: 1.5 – 6 Bar
- Safety Valve: 10 Bar
- Pressure Pot Tank capacity: 25 kg
Minimum - 650l/min or 22cfm
Recommended - 850l/min or 30cfm
Air Hose: 19mm ID (inner Dimension)
Requires Australian power plug
Cabinet Construction: 2 Years
Non-Wear Parts: 90 days.
Highly advanced dustless sandblasting machine featuring a closed abrasive circuit equipped with a complex system of double separation of abrasive, dust filtration, and filter cleaning system. A highly advanced clean and efficient system for manual blasting of engraving without the need for booth or blasting suit.
The Sandblasting Arm can be added to the abrasive blasting machine to add more consistent etching and operator comfort.
- Dustless Operation due to quality reclaim head and vacuum
- Clean work area environment
- Remove operator fatigue
- High efficiency, the average time of sandblasting tombstones is 15 minutes
- Advanced Self-adjusting abrasive valve
- Pneumatic filter flap system
- Cyclone separation and filtration system
- Electro pneumatic control system
- Fast compression release system
- Low air consumption, only 700 l / min
- Automatic and dustless abrasive re-fill
- Low abrasive sensor
- Compact and sturdy construction
- Simple to operate
Leveling Arm allows the operator to easily control the sandblasting process. The Leveling Arm secures the blasting head over the headstone which allows the operator to glide the blasting head over the stone with no effort.