Sandmaster Pro Vacuum Sandblasting System
Highly advanced vacuum sandblasting machine with a closed abrasive circuit equipped with a complex system of double separation of abrasive, dust filtration, and filter cleaning system. The machine is recommended for large-volume headstone production companies, and for customers, who value high comfort and work efficiency.
The powerful vacuum reclaim system removes dust keeping the work environment clean and removes the need for protective clothing. The automatic pot automatically re-fills in seconds without any dust exposure and has you back working fast.
This very well-built dustless system provides you with a reliable standard flat-panel vacuum sandblasting system. Couple it with the Sandmaster Levelling Arm for weightless blasting operations.
This system is also used for the CNC Autoblast system.
Weights and Measures
- Vacuum Head diameter:
- Dimensions: 110 x 80 x1 80 cm
- Floor Space Requirement: 110 x 80cm
- Weight: 150 kg
- Shipping Weight: 250kg
- Shipping Dimension: 120 x 100 x 90cm
- Power: 240V/50hz
- Vacuum Power: 2400 W
- Pressure Pot Tank capacity: 50 kg
- Standard Nozzle: 5 mm
- Available Nozzle Sizes: 4, 5, 6 mm
- Working Pressure: 1.5 – 8 Bar
- Safety Valve: 10 Bar
- Minimum - 950l/min or 33cfm
- Recommended - 1300l/min or 45cfm
- Air Hose: 19mm ID (inner Dimension)
Requires Australian power plug
Cabinet Construction: 2 Years
Non-Wear Parts: 90 days.
Highly advanced dustless sandblasting machine featuring a closed abrasive circuit equipped with a complex system of double separation of abrasive, dust filtration, and filter cleaning system. A highly advanced clean and efficient system for manual blasting of engraving without the need for booth or blasting suit.
The Sandblasting Arm can be added to the abrasive blasting machine to add more consistent etching and operator comfort.
This is the same pressure pot blasting system we couple with the CNC Autoblast system.
- Dustless Operation due to quality reclaim head and vacuum
- Clean work area environment
- Remove operator fatigue
- High efficiency, the average time of sandblasting tombstones is 10 minutes
- Advanced Self-adjusting abrasive valve
- Pneumatic filter flap system
- Cyclone separation and filtration system
- Electro pneumatic control system
- A decompression system that releases pressure in the tank in seconds
- Low air consumption, only 900 l / min
- Automatic and dustless abrasive re-fill
- Low abrasive sensor
- Compact and sturdy construction
- Simple to operate
Add the Levelling Arm to reduce operator fatigue in manual production.