Sandmaster Mobile Vacuum Sandblasting System
This mobile vacuum sandblasting system is the ideal onsite sandblasting solution for businesses that want to perform sandblast engraving onsite and contain dust. No need for a full blasting suit or containment tent. A great environmental solution to onsite cemetry work.
It is a lightweight pressure pot system with large all-terrain wheels to get to the most awkward places. The dust reclaim system makes it environmentally friendly and clean to use. Abrasive is sucked into the vacuum as you blast.
This very well-built dustless system provides you with a reliable standard flat-panel vacuum sandblasting system. Couple it with the Sandmaster Levelling Arm for weightless blasting operations.
Weights and Measures
- Dimensions: 60 x 60 x 125cm
- Floor Space Requirement: about 1 sqm.
- Weight: 30kg Empty
- Shipping Weight: 80kg
- Shipping Dimension: Pallet 110x110 x H140cm
- Power: 240V/50hz - 10amp
- Vacuum Power: 1200 W
- Pressure Pot: 10 litres abrasive capacity
- Standard Nozzle: 4mm
- Available Nozzle Sizes: 4, 5, 6mm
- Working Pressure: 1.5 – 6 Bar
- Safety Valve: 10 Bar
- Pressure Pot Tank capacity: 10L
Minimum - 650l/min or 22cfm
Recommended - 850l/min or 30cfm
- Air Hose: 19mm ID (inner Dimension)
Non-Wear Parts: 90 days.
The Sandmaster Dustless Mobile pressure pot sandblasting unit features a light weight dustless sandblasting solution with vacuum system for easy dustless offsite sandblast engraving.
- Dustless Operation when attached to vacuum due to quality reclaim head.
- Clean work area environment
- Recommended for small to medium engraving jobs
- Compact size
- Light weight
- Mobile wheels
- 4mm Boron Carbide Nozzle
- Rubber protection hose in head for ware reduction
- Durable air suction and blasting hose 2.5mtrs long
- Vacuum hose 2mtrs long
- Low air consumption, only 650 l / min
- 5 Bar operating limit with safety value
- Sieve inside abrasive tank to prevent blockage
- Cyclone separation and filtration system
- Compact and sturdy construction
- Simple to operate