Sandmaster Dustless Mobile Sandblasting System
The Sandmaster Dustless Mobile pressure pot sandblasting unit is the ideal onsite sandblasting solution for businesses that want to perform sandblast engraving onsite and contain dust. No need for full blasting suit or containment tent.
The lightweight, compact unit is a great mobile sandblasting solution for onsite stone, glass, tile and ceramic engraving. The dust reclaim system makes it environmentally friendly and clean to use. Abrasive is sucked into the vacuum as you blast.
Weights and Measures
- Dimensions: 60 x 60 x 125cm
- Floor Space Requirement: about 1 sqm.
- Weight: 30kg Empty
- Shipping Weight: 80kg
- Shipping Dimension: 120 x 80 x 170cm
- Standard Nozzle: 4mm Boron Carbide
- Available Nozzle Sizes: 3, 4 mm
- Power: 240V/50hz
- Vacuum Power: 1200 W
- Compressor Recommended: 25 cfm
- Air Requirement: 700 l/min
- Working Pressure: 1.5 – 3 Bar
- Max. Pressure: 5 Bar
- Pressure Pot Tank capacity: 10L
- Air Hose required: 19mm ID (inner Dimension)
- Abrasive for stone: 40 Grit
- All metal construction
- Pressure Pot: 10 litres abrasive capacity
- 1 Year
- Non-Wear Parts: 90 days.
The Sandmaster Dustless Mobile pressure pot sandblasting unit features a light weight dustless sandblasting solution with vacuum system for easy dustless offsite sandblast engraving.
- Dustless Operation when attached to vacuum due to quality reclaim head.
- Clean work area environment
- Recommended for small to medium engraving jobs
- Compact size
- Light weight
- Mobile wheels
- 4mm Boron Carbide Nozzle
- Rubber protection hose in head for ware reduction
- Durable air suction and blasting hose 2.5mtrs long
- Vacuum hose 2mtrs long
- Low air consumption, only 650 l / min
- 5 Bar operating limit with safety value
- Sieve inside abrasive tank to prevent blockage
- Cyclone separation and filtration system
- Compact and sturdy construction
- Simple to operate