Sandmaster Pro Dustless Sandblasting System
The Sandmaster Pro Pressure Pot Dustless sandblasting system is a highly efficient, heavy-duty workhorse designed for large-scale production in the tombstone industry.
The powerful vacuum reclaim system keeps the work environment clean and removes the need for protective clothing. The automatic pot re-fill system re-fills in seconds without any dust exposure and has you back working fast.
Conveniently built on wheels it can be moved around the workshop to different areas this very well-built dustless system provides you with a reliable high standard flat-panel sandblasting system. Couple it with the Sandmaster Levelling Arm for weightless blasting operations.
This system is also used for the CNC Autoblast system.
Weights and Measures
- Vacuum Head diameter:
- Dimensions: 110 x 80 x1 80 cm
- Floor Space Requirement: 110 x 80cm
- Weight: 150 kg
- Shipping Weight: 250kg
- Shipping Dimension: 120 x 100 x 90cm
- Standard Nozzle: 5 mm
- Available Nozzle Sizes: 4, 5, 6 mm
- Power: 240V/50hz
- Vacuum Power: 2400 W
- Compressor Recommended: 30cfm
- Air Requirement: 900 l/min
- Working Pressure: 1.5 – 3.5 Bar
- Max. Pressure: 5 Bar
- Pressure Pot Tank capacity: 50 kg
- Air Hose required: 19mm ID (inner Dimension)
- Abrasive for stone: 40 Grit
- Fully Assembled
- Requires Australian power plug
- Cabinet Construction: 2 Years
- Non-Wear Parts: 90 days.
Highly advanced dustless sandblasting machine featuring a closed abrasive circuit equipped with a complex system of double separation of abrasive, dust filtration, and filter cleaning system. A highly advanced clean and efficient system for manual blasting of engraving without the need for booth or blasting suit.
The Sandblasting Arm can be added to the abrasive blasting machine to add more consistent etching and operator comfort.
This is the same pressure pot blasting system we couple with the CNC Autoblast system.
- Dustless Operation due to quality reclaim head and vacuum
- Clean work area environment
- Remove operator fatigue
- High efficiency, the average time of sandblasting tombstones is 10 minutes
- Advanced Self-adjusting abrasive valve
- Pneumatic filter flap system
- Cyclone separation and filtration system
- Electro pneumatic control system
- A decompression system that releases pressure in the tank in seconds
- Low air consumption, only 900 l / min
- Automatic and dustless abrasive re-fill
- Low abrasive sensor
- Compact and sturdy construction
- Simple to operate
Add the Levelling Arm to reduce operator fatigue in manual production.