CNC AutoBlaster Vacuum Sandblasting System
The CNC Automatic Vacuum Sandblaster is an automated vacuum sandblasting system ideal for stone, glass, and metal. Simply set the engraving area and depth required then let the CNC do the work for you.
Driven by a Programmable Logic Controller you can plot out the etching areas so that it only etches the areas that need etching which reduces run time and creates a very efficient abrasive blasting solution. You get high efficiency, clean workspace, and very consistent even etching.
The CNC AutoBlaster takes the arduous labour out of stone sandblasting produces consistent depth blasting and removes operator fatigue from your production day. It is simple to operate. The device does not require any special knowledge or skills from the operator, whose work is limited to marking working fields and defining parameters in the attached software.
Weights and Measures
- Sandblasting Area: 1200 x 1200mm
- Sandmaster Pro Dimensions: 80cmW x 119cmD x 170H
- CNC Table Dimension: 160cmW x 165cmD x 160cmH
- Floor Space Requirement: 2mtr x 2.5mtr
- Head Travel Z Axis - Measured to end of 15mm brush bristles
- Head height with wheels: Low 785mm | High 925mm
- Head height without wheels: Low 650mm | High 790mm
- Combined Weight: 550 Kg
- Weight CNC AutoBlaster: 400 Kg
- Weight Sandmaster Pro: 150 Kg
- Shipping Weight: 825kg
- Shipping Dimension: 180X180X180CM | 5.8 CBM
- Power: 240V/50hz - 15amp power point
- Vacuum Power: 2400 W
- PLC: Siemens Programmable Logic Controller
- Pressure Pot Tank capacity: 50 kg
- Head Movement Speed: <10 cm/s
- Standard Nozzle: 5 mm
- Available Nozzle Sizes: 4, 5, 6 mm
- Working Pressure: 1.5 – 8 Bar
- Safety Valve: 10 Bar
- Minimum - 950l/min or 33cfm
- Recommended - 1300l/min or 45cfm
- Air Hose: 19mm ID (inner Dimension)
Very little assembly required
Requires Australian power plug
Construction: 2 Years
Air Exchange Motor: 1 year.
Non-Wear Parts: 90 days.
The CNC AutoBlaster removes arduous labour from your sandblasting operation by automating the blasting process eliminating operator fatigue. Its Dustless blasting operation removes the need for protective clothing and enclosed booth set up. It will truly revolutionise your sandblasting operations.
Even the abrasive pot refill has been automated with no user interaction at all. During blasting when the pot runs out of abrasive the AutoBlaster stops, refills, and the then restarts blasting where it left off. Literally no down time.
During operation the filter system is automatically cleaned the abrasive level again reducing the operator's activity.
You can set up to 10 blasting zones so the AutoBlaster only operates over the specific blasting area making it highly efficient by reducing blast time and abrasive usage.
The CNC AutoBlaster does not require any special knowledge and skills from the operator. It is very quick to learn and start earning you higher profits.
- Dustless Operation due to quality reclaim head and vacuum
- Clean work area environment
- Remove operator fatigue
Automatic control of entire sandblasting process
- PLC production management
- Job Type Programing
- Auto start and stop
- Fully automatic abrasive refill
- Low abrasive sensor
- Reports about the lack of abrasive in the sandblasting machine
- Numerical control of Z axis allowing for sandblasting uneven surfaces
- Plot multiple blasting fields
- Blast mapping: Only blast the areas that need blasting
- Multi-pass setting to control etching depth target
- Consistent engraving depth
- Remote service via the Internet
- Compact and sturdy construction
- Simple to operate
- AutoBlaster adjust to multiple size tables
- High manoeuvring speed, even up to 10 cm/s
- Table size variations available